Purchasing a Gift Certificate from this link – you will receive it online as a PDF – within a minute from completing your purchase – to your email address.
Should you wish to have your Gift Certificate sent to you via post – please select Australia Post delivered Gift Certificates
All Gift Certificates can be used for General dining.
EXPIRY – All Gift Certificates – expire in 100 years – celebrating 124 years in serving High Tea from the Block Arcade.
Gift Certificates cannot be purchased at the Hopetoun Tea Rooms – retail store.
Once you have completed the purchase below – you will:
- Receive the Gift Certificate via email – with all of the details printed so that your recipient can dine at the Hopetoun Tea Rooms – any which way they want – General dining or High Tea
- Also receive information on how to redeem the Gift Certificate for both General dining and High Tea
- On the day the Gift Certificate has been redeemed – you will receive an email letting you know that your Gift has been greatly appreciated, by your recipient.
- Once purchased – Gift Certificates are not refundable
- You must always present your Gift Certificate, when wishing to redeem in-store.
- You may use the Gift Certificate multiple times – until the funds are exhausted
- All Gift Certificates, do not need to be used ALL in the same dining session. Any balance remaining on the Gift Certificate – may be used at a further dining session.
For High Tea – reservation is essential, so please redeem Redeem your Gift Certificate
Gift Certificates – once purchased – are not refundable