- Camelia Sinensis – Amber oolong from the mountains of Wen Shan in Taipei District (Northern Taiwan) with deep, rich caramel notes of distinct peach pit characteristics
- Net Weight – 112gm
- Serves Approx. – 50 cups
1. Fill Kettle with fresh water, then heat.
2. Warm your teapot with a little hot water, then discard
3. Place your tea leaves in teapot (one level teaspoon per cup), allowing heat of the pot to release the bouquet.
4. Pour boiling water over the tisane & allow to steep up to 5 minutes. Vary the time according to taste.
To ensure the best quality storage of the tea leaves, transfer contents of box to an air-tight,opaque ceramic or tin kept away from heat and moisture.